A garage so beautiful, it should be in a museum.
Exterior Concrete Coatings
Garage Floor Coating Company in Dallas, McKinney, Frisco & Nearby
TX Garage Epoxy Alternative
Hello Garage of Dallas provides a more durable garage floor coating throughout Greater Dallas and nearby. Our garage floor coating takes about a day to install and lasts alifetime using our damage-resistant polyaspartic technology.
Benefits of polyaspartic garage floor coating:
- Stunning, granite-like garage floors in eight beautiful colors
- Won’t peel, flake, or yellow over time
- Won’t be damaged by UV rays, chemical burns & hot-tire pickup
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fast installation
Why choose polyaspartic garage floor coating?
The experts at Hello Garage of Dallas know there are plenty of garage floor paints, coatings, and epoxies to choose from. That’s because Hello Garage spent years researching the best garage floor coating, and polyaspartic technology beats the competition in nearly every category. Let’s learn why.
Polyaspartic floor coating isn’t new. It’s actually been used for ages in commercial settings like factories, gyms, and warehouses. The formula can handle heavy traffic, and won’t succumb to damage like other garage floor paints and coatings. Let’s take a deeper look at polyaspartic vs. epoxy floors.
Epoxy Garage Floor
- Epoxy floors become stained/ damaged by fluids and chemicals
- Peels and flakes often, especially when installed using a DIY method
- Will yellow when exposed to sun – Epoxies are not UV resistant
- Poorly distributed flakes of color – Basecoat shows through
- Epoxy flooring can take up to a week to fully cure
Polyaspartic Garage Floor by Hello Garage of Dallas
- Won’t pick up chemical burns from gas, diesel, or other fluids
- Won’t peel or flake for as long as you own the home*
- Won’t yellow over time – UV & damage resistant*
- Granite-like appearance available in eight colors
- Full-broadcast flake distribution
- Fast installation – takes about a day to cure
- *Limited Lifetime Warranty Protected*
Garage Floor Coating Colors by Hello Garage of Dallas
Hello Garage of Dallas’s polyaspartic garage floor coating is available in eight unique colors to suit your taste. Our Garage Gurus can even offer color-pairing advice to ensure your floor coordinates perfectly with your garage walls and other accents. Schedule your free, no-obligation design consultation to learn more!
How it works:
Surface is thoroughly prepped using an industrial grinder.
Cracks and surface damage are repaired.
Base coat is applied.
Decorative flake is fully broadcast over the surface.
Clear top coat is applied.
What about DIY garage floor paint?
Some home improvement projects come out even better when you do them yourself. But your Texas garage is an area that absorbs the weight of multiple cars, daily foot-traffic, and four seasons of wear and tear. With so much potential for damage, it’s best to leave it to Hello Garage of Dallas and our professionally-installed, limited lifetime-warrantied garage floor coating.
Disadvantages of DIY Garage Floor Coatings:
- Poor surface preparation causes 80% of DIY fails –
The average DIY-er won’t have the industrial grade machinery needed to grind down concrete floors, leading to heavy delamination or peeling.
- DIY garage floor coating is usually around 50% solvent –
Store-bought formulas are made up of mostly water so they’re easier to apply at home. Most of this solvent evaporates, leaving a coating that is thinner, weaker, and far more vulnerable to damage.
- Yellowing is likely –
Most DIY options are not UV resistant, making them prone to yellowing and discoloration.
- No surface repairs –
Even though DIY coating is more likely to show signs of damage, there’s no way for DIY-ers to repair the damage once they’ve cured their floors.
- Long cure time & inconvenient installation –
DIY garage floor coatings can take days of work, plus a garage can’t be used for about a week after install.
Schedule A Free Estimate For Garage Floor Coating In Dallas, McKinney, & Nearby Areas
Hello Garage of Dallas is proud to be Greater Dallas’s leading garage makeover company. Our Garage Gurus provide a full suite of services to elevate your garage from junk drawer to front door. We install garage cabinets, shelves, slatwall, and our durable garage floor coatings. Our garage floor epoxy alternative is available in eight colors, is more durable, beautiful, and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Schedule your free estimate for our garage floor coating, or any of our other services, today in Texas! We serve Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie, Mesquite, McKinney, and nearby in Greater Dallas.
> Epoxy Floor Alternative